- M-2 Steel Ejector Pins are Hardened-Through to 60 RC.
- The advantages of M-2 Steel include reduced friction and increase thermal stability.
- Less corrosive than other pins. The combination of premium metals provides a higher resistance to corrosion.
- M-2 Steel is suited to a variety of surface treatments, including gas or titanium nitrite.
- M-2 Steel also maintains profiles and edges longer, it is an excellent choice for core pins as well.
- Part numbers are marked on every pin for easy identification.
- Precision .0003 tolerance.